Sunday 16 January 2011

Kapow! Comic Con: Howard Meet-Up?

On 9th and 10th of April, the first ever Kapow! Comic Con will take place at the London Business Design Centre. Details are slim at the moment, but the guest list is inundated with folks from the world of comics, television and film. Further information will be unveiled 14th February, including a "Massive 2011 Movie Preview". Hmm, the Conan trailer was said to be out on April, and Kapow! takes place in April...

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'll be going with my local comic-minded friends, but it occurred to me that this might be a really good opportunity for Howard fans to get together and chat about Howard, the Conan comics and film (which will undoubtedly be discussed in some manner). I know Mark and gang had a good time at the San Diego Comic Con, and even though Howard & Conan aren't as big in Blighty as they are in the US - or even France, for that matter - I think it would be great for UK Howard Fans to stand up and be counted.

Who's with me, sword-brothers and shield-maidens?

No comments:

Post a Comment