Thursday 26 April 2012

On Comments

I've decided to enact on a new policy regarding comments.  Previously, I received an email that a new comment had appeared on the blog, but given how cluttered my inbox became since then, sometimes comments get lost in the loop.  Well, I've decided to find a way to ensure not only that I read every comment, but that you know I read the comments - by implementing comment moderation!

This means that if someone or somebot posts spam, I can delete it, and if the content is unsuitable for a family audience, I can have some time to assess it before making it public.  I've been neglecting comments too much, and I'd like to make sure that I read them all, and none get lost in the shuffle.

8 comments:

  1. Does comment moderation mean you are going to be moderate in your views? :)

    On a more serious note, are you going to be able to make it to Howard Days this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'll be there, make no mistake about it!

      Delete
  2. Al will NEVER be moderate in his views -- DINOSAURS RULE!!

    And to switch to serious mode as well, I'm hoping you can make it to Howard Days again this year. Your reports about The Scottish Invasion give us poor lost souls (stuck miles away from the center of REH civilization) a chance to enjoy the event vicariously.

    Tex
    (you get to be our Everyfan on-the-spot reporter)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Call me a Dinosaur fundamentalist if you must, but by Gumbo, if that's wrong, I don't want to be right!

      Yes, I'll be making it to Howard Days again, and I'll try and make the Third Scottish Invasion posts even more informative.

      Delete
  3. Hello

    Any news when your Encyclopaedia Hyboriana will be published?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any news on Barbarians of Middle Earth :)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The problem with BoME is that the remaining subjects require a lot of contextualisation, especially the Druedain. As such, it's unfortunately on the back burner for the moment.

      Delete