Wednesday 2 December 2009

S.H.I.E.L.D.W.A.L.L. New Recruit, Codename: Le Vyonnaise

============================
WARNING: CLASSIFIED MATERIAL

UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS WILL BE DETECTED, OBSERVED, AND SEVERELY DEALT WITH TO THE FULL EXTENT OUTSIDE THE LAW

THIS IS YOUR SOLE WARNING
============================

12/02/09

Gentlemen, we have another new agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.W.A.L.L. joining us today. As with Agent Theagenes, Agent Scammonjam had him under observation for some time, and is assigning him to the main division of S.H.I.E.L.D.W.A.L.L. Agents.

Agent Le Vyonnaise' role will be the search for news and information pertinent to The Cause. While it is the duty of all S.H.I.E.L.D.W.A.L.L. agents to be ever watchful of such matters, Agent Le Vyonnaise will be primarily active in this regard. All agents are encouraged to peruse Agent Le Vyonnaise' MINAC reports, the first of which, Assignment P-7920, has been delivered to S.H.I.E.L.D.W.A.L.L. HQ and disseminated online. Assignment P-7920 reports on Scott Oden, ally of S.H.I.E.L.D.W.A.L.L., and the release of his new book, as well as Tantor Media's release of Kull - Exile of Atlantis in audiobook form, The Men Who Made Argosy, and the latest work by Steve Jones.

We at S.H.I.E.L.D.W.A.L.L. welcome a new shieldbearer to the cause, and look forward to what he brings to the game.

Shields up,

--Agent Taranaich

4 comments:

  1. I saw that this said Axerules earlier today-serious breach of security if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out, Agent Taranaich!

    A second codename?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I saw that this said Axerules earlier today-serious breach of security if you ask me."

    Ah, no breach in security at all, merely a test intended by Our Leader to ensure all Agents are on their toes. Suffice to say there are no breaches of security here at S.H.I.E.L.D.W.A.L.L. Nope. None at all. Never.

    "Agent ??? said...

    Thanks for the shout out, Agent Taranaich!

    A second codename?"

    Agent Scammonjam indicated the need for a different codename for purposes only the Shield is aware of.

    Stay vigilant gentlemen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the S.H.I.E.L.D.W.A.L.L., agent Scammonjam. Let no De Campistas force a breach, upon penalty of death.

    ReplyDelete